Joining the YMCA is more than just joining a gym. There are no limits to what you can achieve when you belong to a supportive community, and that’s exactly what a YMCA membership gets you. With our all-inclusive memberships, you have access to all of our program areas and classes with no extra fees and no long term commitments.
Available to ages 16 and older, photo ID is required for facility access. This gives you access to the entire facility (gym, pool, fitness classes, etc.) for the full day, so you are able to leave and come back later. Expires at the end of day.
Available to ages 16 and older, photo ID is required for set up. This gives you 5 separate visits to the facility and can be used for the cardio or weight room, aquatics centre, fitness classes, or squash. A “visit” is however long you are in the building. This pass has no expiration.
Available to ages 16 and older, photo ID is required for set up. This gives you full facility access (cardio and weight room, aquatics centre, fitness classes, squash) for 14 days starting on the date of purchase.
Membership Terms & Conditions
• Memberships require the signature of an individual 19 years or older.
• All memberships are set up on pre-authorized payments via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or personal bank account.
• There is a one time fee of $25.00 for all new members 19 and older.
• Payments will automatically withdraw on a bi-weekly basis. The first bi-weekly payment and joining fee (if applicable) are due upon registration, along with payment information for re-occurring payments.
• Memberships can be canceled or placed on hold at any time. We require the request a minimum of 5 days before the next payment. Any request made less than 5 days may result in payments being deducted for one more period.
• We do not offer refunds or credits for non-facility usage. Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• The YMCA reserves the right to modify the hours of operation and any programs offered, and to withdraw any or all parts of our physical facility for maintenance or events.
• The YMCA reserves the right to suspend or terminate all membership privileges, without refund, for inappropriate behavior or failure to comply with the terms of your membership agreement.
"The Staff here are very professional and treat everyone with great respect.Its so nice to walk in and be greeted with a smile. The facility is very clean."
- Shirley H
Kindness from the Community
"Nice place. Have only used the pool here but the staff and swimming instructors are very friendly and great with our child , locker rooms are clean. Been a great experience all around."
- Joshua M
Kindness from the Community
"Unreal price's, amazing staff and such a clean gym. Would recommend to anyone. Such a low price to have access to ; Cardio room, weight room, pool, squash courts and a full gymnasium. On top of that, that they offer classes to members, overall amazing gym."
- Chance G
Purchase a Membership
The YMCA is a charity that has been helping Canadians improve their lives since the first Y opened in Montreal in 1851. YMCA programs are offered at more than 1,700 locations across Canada and help more than 2.25 million people annually become healthier in spirit, mind, and body.